NOT my recipe, but it looks like a good one!
Simple Cheese Souffle
Makes one 7-inch souffle
3 tablespoons Butter
3 tablespoons flour
1 cup milk
7 tablespoons gruyere, grated
3 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 400. Butter a 7" souffle dish and then toss finely grated parmesan cheese over the butter.
2. Using a whisk, or an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Then, in a separate bowl, beat the yolks until they are smooth.
3. Melt the butter over low-heat. Add the flour to melted butter and blend with a whisk. Add the milk and keep stirring the mixture until it is thickened and smooth. Bring to a boil and then remove it from the heat.
4. Once the mixture is off the heat add in the cheese and egg yolks. Then, fold the stiff egg whites into the white sauce and pour the completed mixture into the buttered souffle dish.
5. Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes, or until the souffle has risen and set (it is no longer watery looking in the center and the edges are slightly browned). Serve immediately and enjoy.